Video Producer | Boston, MA (Full or Part-Time)
Talla is looking for a visual storyteller to join our marketing team as a video producer. You will help us educate our audience on A.I. topics as well as demonstrate the benefits of the Talla product. This role involves working with our marketing, sales, and product team to develop a cohesive brand message around the value of A.I., machine learning, and conversational interfaces.
This person will be tasked with building out video at Talla from the ground up. We are a fast-paced, dynamic team that’s constantly growing and trying new things. If you believe in the future of A.I. and are truly looking to create something epic, here’s what you need to know:
- Concept, shoot, direct, and edit videos for a variety of needs, including live-action interview-style videos on A.I. topics, product demo videos, and customer case studies
- Drive the video production process from start to finish
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, and product team on strategy and concepts
- Execute quickly and experiment with different formats
- Build out Talla’s video production studio and define equipment needs
- A passion for creating video content and storytelling
- Degree or 1-2 years equivalent experience in video production, film, or related field
- Experience with sound setup, recording, and video editing software
- Experience working in a collaborative, startup environment
- Preference given to candidates with experience producing video for a B2B SaaS product
When applying, please include links to samples of previous video work.