Marketing Associate | Boston, MA
About Our Culture, and the Opportunity at Talla:
Talla sits at the intersection of rapidly growing industries: artificial intelligence, workplace communication and collaboration, and blockchain. It’s a great place to learn and grow for someone who is motivated by challenge, thrives in ambiguity, and wants to be part of creating a transformative product. Everyone on our team is expected to think big— whether that’s experimenting, embracing new trends or looking for disconfirming evidence. In these new spaces, we believe seeking truth is critical to our success. That means ensuring our team brings diversity of thought, where we voice our opinions and (respectfully) debate with gusto. Our company is a place for grownups, where we believe in accountability, ownership, and seeking growth. We are curious about the world, and about making our place in it together. We also have fun together inside and outside the office: recent activities include soccer on the Common, a coworker cocktail competition, a company 5K, and our monthly team happy hour.
Who You Are:
On our marketing team, we’re looking for an agile learner who’s interested in a huge growth opportunity, and is excited to take on a range of marketing tasks to achieve that. You have 1-3 years of prior marketing experience (B2B marketing preferred), with a demonstrated interest in new technology, and are based in the Boston area.
What You'll Do:
Whatever is needed to support our marketing team: you’ll write content, ranging from blog posts, to emails and product collateral; own our social media channels; coordinate event planning; and assist with PR or other marketing efforts.
Your Communication Skills:
- You are an excellent communicator: You can drive to clarity by asking questions when faced with new materials and concepts
- You have a proven ability to take complex concepts and distill them into easily digestible, compelling written content with a smart, conversational tone
- Given a goal of a high-level concept you want to communicate, you have the ability to find supporting evidence and the ability to anticipate and weigh a counter argument
Your Organization Skills:
- You have no problem handling complex logistics, like planning multiple simultaneous events
- You manage deadlines independently, and ask for help when you need it
- You work well under pressure