Lead Data Scientist | Boston, MA
As Lead Data Scientist, you will be responsible for driving the research direction and application of neural information retrieval methods for question answering.
- Lead the improvement and evolution of our question answering product capabilities
- Work and direct others on the data science team to carry out research goals
- Prepare and present reports to executive leadership
- Publish in and attend relevant academic conferences
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline with specialization in natural language processing, information retrieval, and machine learning.
- Demonstrated experience directing independent research
- Experience with Python
- Experience using machine learning toolkits and frameworks such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, or PyTorch
- Familiarity with IR tools and recommender systems